Kiranraj, M.S.(M.Sc., Ph.D, F.I.A.A.T)
A doctorate in Botany working on Grass systematics research.
Angiosperm taxonomy, Agrostology, Grassland ecology, Phytogeography, Medicinal plants, Biodiversity, Climate Change, Eco-spirituality, Green politics etc. are other fields of interest.
Presently working as Asst. Professor in Post Graduate & Research Department of Botany & Biotechnology, Sree Narayana College, Kollam,India
HONOURS & AWRADS
- Young Teacher Talent Award, instituted by Sree Narayana College, Cherthala in 2014 (Golden Jubilee Year of the College)
- Plant Systematics Research Grant Award, instituted by International Association for Plant Taxonomy (IAPT), Vienna, Austria in 2007
- Young Scientist Award – at the XII Indian Association for Angiosperm Taxonomy (IAAT) National Conference, Goa, India in 2002
- Senior Research Fellowship, awarded by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India in 2000
- Fellow of IAAT (2006), Student member of IAPT (2007), Member of ASPT (2018)
See Ph.D Programme: TAXONOMIC REVISION OF THE SUBTRIBE DIMERIINAE IN PENINSULAR INDIA (incl. 17 Tables & 27 Maps ; excl. 54 Figures & 34 Plates)